by Jim Chmura
images by Gary Chmura
HyperScale is proudly sponsored by
When I saw the photos of this aircraft, on this
site, a year ago I just knew I had to do this aircraft. Well,
one thing led to another and I decided to do a web page on how
to really fix the Revell 1/32nd scale Messerschmitt Bf109G-6,
and feature this aircraft at the same time.
I know there are a lot of you out there thinking "Oh my God,
what a fool!". Well when you see the web page I hope this will
Construction and Correction
As you can see there was a lot of work that went into this
correction and construction job.
Most of the parts that you can see came from
Jerry Ruttman. He has a great range of 1/32nd Bf 109 parts that
are not very expensive.
The major aspect of this repair job was the
fuselage. The fuselage was sliced apart and a 1/4" piece of
solid plastic was added as a plug to obtain the proper length.
Next was some surgery on the wing, rudder and
extensive surgery to the nose. A complete interior was used from
The fascinating part about this aircraft was its camouflage. I
used different paints to achieve the proper camouflage. I used
Xtracolor, Aeromaster and Testors Modelmaster. The decals that
are applied to this model included Meteor Productions, Insignia
Masks and regular waterslide decals for certain applications.
I will inform HyperScale of the date when I go
online with the site.
Text and Model Copyright ©
2001 by Jim Chmura
Images Copyright © 2001 by Gary Chmura
Page Created 16 October, 2001
04 June, 2007
HyperScale Main Page